CHIPS Petitions

Froelich Law Offices also has extensive experience in representing parents who are involved in child protection matters. A CHIPS (child in need of protection services) petition is filed by the local human services department when a child is alleged to be in need of protection or services.

These kinds of cases are typically filed when there are problems in the home such as abuse, neglect, alcohol or drug addiction, criminal charges or under circumstances where a parent is unwilling, unable or unavailable to act as a parent for the child.

Froelich Law Offices is here to help protect your rights.

Contact our office by phone at 920-430-9640 to arrange for an initial consultation.